Saturday, September 08, 2007
work
So, I finished my training for work at the training center. Now I begin training at the branch, next week. I went in yesterday, but ended up doing more 'modules' and reading policies all day on a computer. I can honestly say that it's not "hard work", but I am anxious to be able to do some more stuff with the customer. People just energize me. I thought that I used to like to do paperwork, and when it's necessary to do it, I don't mind it at all, but just reading through policies and procedures, without any practical application is just BORING! Ah well... at least I am getting paid for it... I'll call it easy money. I know I will eventually be working my butt off and think that I am under paid, so I must enjoy it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment