Drew started preschool this week. He LOVES it! It was the first time that he had a 'milestone' and I wasn't able to be there - I had to work. So, Matt was able to participate for once, and it turned out great. Matt took him and dropped him off and picked him up the first day. I was able to pick him up on his second day.
The teacher says that he is doing great. He is not shy at all, and loves to be in big groups of kids. Thanks to all the moms activities that I have exposed him to these past 3 years! He loves to make new friends, and he is really good at following directions - from other adults. I think this is going to work out great for him this year!
1 comment:
Oh how we miss you guys! Gosh, it's probably only been a couple weeks, but it's like everyone is growing up now...I'm just hoping this isn't the end of seeing you and the boys. I'm so happy for Drew in his preschool class...IF Jacob was going to school, Drew would definitely be a cool kid to have in his class!
Post a Comment