Yup. I was offered the job and... I accepted. AND I START MONDAY!!! This is one of the quickest transitions that I think I have done in a while! Not only am I going to start working for someone else in two days, but for the next 2 weeks I am working FULL TIME HOURS! Thankfully, I have a long weekend inbetween the two weeks to break it all up.
It shouldn't be too bad with the "work" that I have to do. It's just orientation in a classroom setting, but the fact that I am going to go from being with the boys all day to NOT being with them all day is going to kill me. My mom is coming to watch them on Monday and Tuesday, so it won't be so bad. Then, the regular babysitter will watch them all day Wednesday. And then I do a half day on Thursday and as soon as I get home, the whole family jumps into the car to drive to PA for the weekend.
I got back to work Tuesday - Friday the following week, of which, I have not yet figured out daycare for the boys, and what is killing me the most, is that Thursday is Drew's first day of preschool and I won't be able to take him there! I did however get permission to leave early that day from training to go and pick him up from school. Which is a relief!
If I can get through the next two weeks. Things will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment