Sunday, November 23, 2008

Interview Update

Okay, so this past Monday I went in for a second interview. It was just a repeat of the first one with more questions and scenerios thrown at me and notes being jotted down reflecting my answers. I was even given a description of the benefits given to full time employees to look over. Then, I was told that other second interviews were being conducted and that I would be notified either way of the final decision of the positon.

It was really hard to read my interviewers on Monday, but I was called by one of my personal references on Friday telling me that she was called by the HR department to give them my reference. I was also sent an email by the HR Director varifying that it was still okay to call my current employer for a reference. So, I guess that I am still in the running, if my references are going checked!

I guess I am probably going to hear a final decision sometime next week. Maybe I will have a job offer to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Family of Many said...

Well it sounds like everything went as well as it could have gone! Good luck on hearing the decision you are hoping for in the next couple of days!