Sunday, April 13, 2008

April Milestones

So, it's April and I'm due for a post. Since it's April, most of my focus is on Drew. His birthday is coming up at the end of the month and it's a milestone birthday, at least for me. He is turning 5 years old! I hold that birthday in comparison to his birth! So much is happening...

Right now his main focus is T-ball. The season started last week and he is LOVING every minute of it. He gets excited about going to practice and the thought of playing a real game is like heaven to him. He picked up his uniform today and Opening Ceremonies for the entire League is this Saturday morning and his first game is on Sunday afternoon. He is stoked! I even got this weekend off from work, so that I could be there for all the festivities, since I miss all of his practices during the week.

My little baby boy is growing up. T-ball, his birthday, kindergarten registration... it's all coming up so fast! Where does the time go? Wasn't it just the other day that I was nursing him in his room at 5 AM in the morning as the sun was rising with a promise for a beautiful day?

1 comment:

xmas said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Jacob wanted to call to say so today, but since you guys don't have a house phone anymore I wasn't sure how to go about that...haha.