So, I was class president of my my graduating class for all 4 years of high school. This year is our 10 year reunion and since I have been on myspace (in January) I have been 'found' and asked when our reunion is going to be. I am SO not excited about doing a 10 year reunion, but since I was 'prez' - every thinks that I should be doing something about it.
So, I've procrastinated for a long time and now that the summer (typically the time that reunion happens) is almost over, we are starting to get the ball rolling. I have 26 emails of our 52 classmates, so half of the class has been found... But, I have a feeling we will be doing an 11 year reunion, since from Fall to December is really busy for people.
As I find more people, I am starting to get nostalgic about high school. I really enjoyed high school, but at the same time, I don't have a huge need to see everyone again. Does that make sense? The whole thing is definitely creating a lot of mixed emotions...
No comments:
Post a Comment