Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Yes, we finally carved our pumpkin last night. We got a really nice pumpkin at our last CSA share pickup, and the minute that I pick it out, the boys and I knew that this was going to be our carving pumpkin. 

When Matt was at work for the night, Drew and I found our pattern, and set to work in the kitchen. He helped me scoop out the "goop" and then because picking out the seeds, so we can roast them and make a "yummy snack." Apparently they did this in his Kindergarden class and he was telling me all about how they did it and how he could show me, too! It's just too cute to see how grown up Drew is getting with everything he is learning and doing at school.

Colin was pretty disinterested in the whole pumpkin carving activity, until it was picture time! As you can see... he LOVES to get in the pictures!

No comments: