Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Productive?

Okay, so I have been up since 5 AM - when Colin decided that he needed a diaper change and a warm bottle of soy milk to last him another couple of hours of nightime sleep. And since I made the mental decision that I was going to start to be productive in the mornings by getting up at 5 AM - but usually hit the snooze button or turn the alarm completely off and don't get up until almost 8 AM - I feel pretty productive, since it's now 6:38 AM and I am not back in bed!

Have I done much that warrants the title of productivity? Well, I guess it's depends on the eye of the beholder... I organized my bookmarks into folders, so that I can find things more easily. I played around with this blog to the point, where I was excited enough to write an entry... now, that's productive, don't you think?

The boys and I are going to Music Time this morning at 10 AM. I am even thinking that we can get up, get dressed, eat breakfast and make it to the Y by 8:30 AM and be done in time to go hang out with our friends! Now, THAT is what I would call productive!!! Now lets see if I can actually pull that off!

This afternoon, we also plan to hand out at Chuck E Cheese with some other mom/kid friends for playtime and dinner. That should be fun, too!

So, doing some work will have to be focused during nap/quiet time this afternoon around 1 PM and after the boys are in bed around 7 PM tonight. I think that if I keep to that schedule, it will all and all be a fun, enjoyable AND productive day!

Here I go...!

1 comment:

xmas said...

Yay Laura! Welcome to blogger!